Ground Penetrating Radar
Ground penetrating radar (GPR) delivers fast and effective identification of underground assets and services.
Using GPR, FJA Locating is able to quickly and accurately provide imaging of the subsurface for your project.
GPR has many applications including:
- Detections of underground services including:
- Fibre optic cables.
- High pressure oil and gas pipes.
- Water and sewerage pipes,
- Gas piping.
- Electrical and telephone cabling.
- High voltage cabling.
- Location of underground structures such as:
- Storage tanks.
- Concrete slabs.
- Identification of soil composition to predict scale of work required to trench or excavate.